NC 25” Long Arm Twin Needle Walking Foot
Complete With Servo Motor Workstation
The NC11L double needle, compound, long arm walking foot has a 25” inside sewing throat. It sews parallel stitches and available in gauges ranging from 1/8” – 11/2”. This unit is equipped with a reverse lever, large bobbin, and is self-oiling. A long arm is a tremendous asset to any workroom as it allows you to sew deep into material without creasing or folding the goods. This NC11L provides an affordable alternative to the Juki and Adler long arms which are in excess of $10,000.
Perfect for the sewing of auto, aircraft, & marine seats the NC11L will streamline any sewing operation that wishes to cut sewing time in half and provide precision parallel stitching. It’s also employed for the sewing of tarps, awnings, and Velcro applications.
- Equipped with table, servo motor, & stand
- 25” long arm sewing throat
- Large bobbin, extra high lift
- Equipped with reverse lever
- Custom set with 'sew-straight' needles
- Available with gauge sets 1/8- 11/2"