Carpet Tufting Gun for Designing Carpets & Rugs
The NC Tufting gun is precision made, high-speed, light weight, versatile, maneuverable are just a few words to describe this engineering marvel which virtually out-dates all other tufting machines.
Hand-tufted carpets can be produced at unbelievable speeds with the utmost accuracy. Limited only by imagination, carpets can be created in various heights, in either cut of loop pile of light, heavy, or unconventional yarns. With complete maneuverability, tufting can be in any direction including work in line, twisted movements, or circular work of 360 without removing the cut from the canvas.
Model TG Features:
- Lightweight, including motor
- Self-sharpening cutting blade
- Up to 2050 stitches/rpm
- Changes from cut- to loop-pile in seconds
- Dissembles and reassembles in minutes
- Complete maneuverability
- Pile heights: Cut - 16-40mm Loop - 8-40mm
- Available in 110V 60 cycle, or 220V/230V 50 cycle